The Tobii Dynavox I-12+, part of the I-Series+ speech generating devices, can be controlled via touch, swithces or through gaze interaction via an optional built-in eye tracker. For individuals with Cerebral Palsy, Rett, ALS or Stroke/Aphasia, who rely on augmentative and alternative communication to make their voices heard, the Tobii Dynavox I-12+ allows for a more independent and integrated life.
From face-to-face to long distance communication, the Tobii Dynavox I-12+ adapts to your lifestyle and can be used indoors, outdoors, in bed, at the dinner table – anywhere, anytime.
Staying social has never been easier. The wide range of software and functionality on the Tobii Dynavox I-12+ lets you easily communicate through speech, via e-mail, text messaging, chat, Skype or through phone calls using the most advanced Bluetooth technology. You can also take and share photos, surf the web, play games, access regular computer applications and control the environment around you.
Purposeful, Durable Design
Tobii Dynavox I-Series+ devices adapt to your needs and provide more communication independence than ever before. Take them anywhere, be heard in noisy environments, switch users at school without losing your personal settings – the Tobii Dynavox I-12+ is convenient, reliable, tough and built to be used every day.
Packed with features and innovations
The I-Series+ harnesses the speed, power and accuracy of Tobii Dynavox’s Gaze Interaction to provide you with freedom of expression and greater independence, regardless of your communication difficulties.
Engage in daily communication through speech, email, text messaging, social networking and phone calls. Take and share high-quality photos, surf the Web, play games, access computer applications, and control devices in your environment and other connected devices. The I-Series+ makes it possible due to features and first-ever innovations like:
Wake-on-Gaze™ and Sleep-on-Gaze™
Put your I-Series+ device to sleep or wake it up by simply gazing at “hot spots.” This new eye-tracking feature prolongs battery life and enhances accessibility.
Longer battery life
Change batteries without disrupting usage or losing data. I-Series+ hot-swappable batteries last nine hours with constant use, and can be prolonged thanks to many energy saving features.
Get quick access to communication in a reliable package. I-Series+ devices are built to last, with a fast, solid-state hard drive that withstands impact and IP43 classification for proven resistance to moisture and dust. A damage-resistant, capacitive touch screen made from Gorilla Glass™ increases durability further.
Easily use Skype, Facebook and other social media applications. Tobii Dynavox Gaze Interaction with zoom and premade Tobii Dynavox Communicator pagesets gives you access with near-pixel precision.
- Screen 12.1″, Aspect ratio: 4:3, LED Backlit
- Screen Resolution 1024 x 768 pixels (XGA)
- Touch Panel Projected Capacitive Touch with Gorilla® Glass, 10 point multi touch
- Dimensions 30,7 x 27,4 x 10,5 cm
- 12.1 x 10.8 x 4.1 inches
- Weight 2,8 kg
- 6.2 lbs
- Speakers 2 x 3 W Closed Box Speakers
- Microphone 1 x Analog Microphone
- Processor Intel® Celeron Quad Core Processor J1900 (2M Cache, 2 Ghz)
- RAM 4 GB DDR3
- Operating System Microsoft Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Hard disk drive 2.5″ SSD 256 GB
- SD-Card MicroSD-Card 32 GB
- Connectors 1 x Connector for an HDMI 1.3 Connector Type A cable
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x USB 3.0
- 1 x RJ45 100/1000 Mbit/s (Ethernet)
- 2 x 3.5 Switch connector interface
- 1 x 3.5 mm Headphone jack (stereo) with jack detection
- 1 x 24 VDC 2.5/5.5 mm (power connector)
- Buttons 1 x Power On
- 1 x Volume Up
- 1 x Volume Down
- 1 x Menu
- 2 x Programmable
- WLAN (optional) IEEE802.11 b/g/n Dual antenna diversity system
- Bluetooth® (optional) Bluetooth® 3.0+HS
- IR Remote Control (Environmental Control Unit) GEWA Programmable IR Remote Control (ECU)
- Cameras Forward facing Camera 5 MP auto focus
- Camera facing user 2 MP fixed focus
- Eye Tracker When included, the Tobii IS4 Module is used
- Battery Run Time(i) ~ 9/10.5h (ii)
- Battery Charge Time Maximum 5.4 h (0-100%)
- Battery Storage Time Maximum 6 months @ 40-60 % charge
- Deskstand Integrated
- Mounting System Supported Tobii Dynavox QR adapter plate for Daessy and REHAdapt
- Power Supply Input: Universal 100 ~ 240 VAC / 50 ~ 60 Hz
- Output: +24VDC / 0~2.71A
- IP class IP43 (with I/O covers in place)
- Mobile Phone Compatability Read our FAQ’s to see which mobile phones the Tobii Dynavox I-Series+ supports
- Medical Classification 93/42/EEC (MDD) – Medical Device Directive, as amended by 2007/47/EC